Regular sessions are fully booked. Please contact Christine for openings.
Tutoring on the Sunshine Coast, BC
- Grades 8 to 12 Math (Workplace, Foundations, Pre-Calculus) & Calculus 12.
- Math 4-7, Science 8-10, Chemistry 11/12, Math 100, and adult learners.
- $225 for 5 one-hour sessions or $50 per one-hour tutoring session.
- Regular weekly tutoring sessions are available on Sundays & Mondays.
Tutoring times from September 2017 to December 2017
- Sundays: 10:45am, 12:00pm, 1:15pm, 2:30pm, 3:45pm*, 5:00 pm
- Mondays: 4:00pm, 5:15pm, 6:30pm, 7:45pm
- Bolded times are already booked. Unbolded times are available.
- Contact Christine to book. Openings may be available due to cancellations.
- NOTE: Tutoring sessions are cancelled on long weekends and holidays.
Bookings and Cancellations
- Contact Christine at email@example.com or 604-741-3876
- Cancellations of regular sessions must be made 48 hours in advance.
- Clients will be charged for missed sessions without advanced notice.
- NOTE: Sessions may be cancelled or rescheduled due to meetings.
- Single payments accepted prior to the start of each tutoring session
- Five tutoring session payment (i.e. special rate) accepted in advance
- Cash or cheque (made out to “Christine Younghusband”) accepted
- Credit or debit accepted with payment made in advance onsite
- Bring learning resources (i.e. books) required for tutoring session
- Be prepared with school supplies and materials required for session
- Identify what content or concepts that need to be addressed
- Come to tutoring with an open-mind and a willingness to learn
- 16 years experience teaching in public schools and 7 years tutoring
- Member of the Math K-9 Curriculum Development and Review Team
- Areas of Expertise: Secondary Mathematics, Chemistry, and Science
- Certified BC Teacher; Degrees earned: B.Sc., B.Ed., M.Ed. and Ed.D.